Successful through tailored Software
Astina is your specialist regarding the realisation of qualitative superior e-business platforms and e-commerce platforms. We use established open-source technologies which allows us the reuse of generic modules and accelerates the development cycles. Due to the solid framework structure the modules are persistant and easy to expand. Thus, our platforms are equiped with a high interoperability and open standards, so they can easily be implemented in existing system landscapes. Due to our profound know-how in the areas of business intelligence and enterprise content management (ECM) we are the ideal business partner in the areas of e-business and e-commerce. We work with an extensive network of partners, so that we can provide you the whole project from a single source. From our headquarters in Zurich we operate internationally, which allows us a flexible increase of our development force as well as an efficient realization of our projects.
- Astina understands customer's business goals and the technical requirements needed to support these. Our high quality software recognises the importance of efficient and flexible development time frames.
- Astina uses open source technology, guaranteeing independant and universal usability of the resulting software. The software demonstrates a high level of interoperability, as Astina uses open standards for integrating with existing applications. And the resulting sourcecode belongs to the customer.
- Astina offers the whole service range for software projects in one place. Whilst Astina focuses on its core competencies, we work with a team of partner firms specifically selected from our network for each project's specific needs.
Astina develops its software through a customer focussed, interactive process, aiming to offer the most agile software development solutions. The process is made up of several feedback cycles, with phases of planning, execution, review and adjustment.
At the beginning of the project, a list of product requirements are collated in the release planning phase. On the basis of the team's approximate project expectations, the customer specifies which requirements are of highest priority to their business. In the course of the project, the requirements are transformed into software solutions that meet the specified project needs. One release always comprises several reviews.
- This procedure allows the customer a high level of security with their investment in the project, as an initial version with the most important functions can be assessed early on.
- The progress of the development is always transparent, with open communication as the backbone of the customer-developer relationship.
- The important feedback leads to continuous process improvements and higher quality user experience.
- The team recognises and avoids setbacks or misunderstandings early-on in the project, through daily testing and reviews.
Sustainability and Corporate Culture
Astina sees itself as part of the greater community, aiming to foster social and corporate sustainability as an important part of our organisation culture. We believe in providing a healthy and harmonious workplace for all our team members, where creativity, communication and contribution is valued and encouraged.
Best of Swiss Web
Best of Swiss Web 2010 Creation Silber. Jeremy Gleave platform in collaboration with Hinderling Volkart AG.
Die 100 most useful e-shops 2010, Fujifilm (Switzerland) AG.
Philias CSR Award
CSR research Manor, Marc Gasser.
Publication "A Validation of Action Patterns for Project Managers", Marc Gasser, semester award.